0

Kim Kardashian Celebrity News and Pics

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kim Kardashian: Reports link Kardashian to New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush (left). Although they both insist they are just friends, they are indeed a couple by the New Year, celebrating 2008 together at a South Beach, Fla., club. "I m not really a sports girl, Kardashian tell the AP. But I sit with all the wives and they know everything and I don t so they are teaching me, and I m learning a lot about it, so I m loving it.


Kim Kardashian Picture 16
Kim Kardashian Picture 16
Kim Kardashian Pictures


Kim Kardashian Picture 12
Kim Kardashian Picture 12
Kim Kardashian Pics


Kim Kardashian Wear Giorgio Armani
Kim Kardashian Wear Giorgio Armani
Kim Kardashian Images



Kim Kardashian: Girlfriend of Reggie Bush.


Kim Kardashian Official Blog
Kim Kardashian Official Blog
Kim Kardashian Gallery

0 Responses to "Kim Kardashian Celebrity News and Pics"